Tuesday, December 18, 2012

top 9 posts of 2012

Here are the top 9 posts of my blog viewed in 2012. Enjoy.

9. The ending of summer  I love my summers. The freedom, vacations, gardens and beauty. This past summer thought, was a rough yet blessed summer for us.

8. Frugal Living A -- Z   Being frugal is a top priority for us.  These are some ideas to save money without going insane.

7. Saving $ with the laundry  Quick and cheap--- making your own laundry detergent and stain remover.

6. getting back in the saddle--  Organizing. uggh. Not my strong point.  Here is another attempt at trying again.

5. Money  Life through us a curve ball last spring regarding our finances. Ouch. But, always,  life goes on.

4. Clearance sales  One of the ways we save money is shopping the clearance sales. Fun finds indeed.

3. The Pile  Yep. I am a pile person. (Yes, I know it goes hand in hand with lack of organization.)  And yes. here is the follow up: The Pile No More.

2. disappointments....   they happened a lot this past year, but there is joy in the midst as well.

1. Week 7 of being organized This past year, I took on the 52 Weeks to an Organized Home Challenge.  There were some high points, and some sluggish points.  Week 7 was a good one for me.


Here's hoping for a fantastic 2013 that will be debt free, simple and joyful.  Cheers.

And that, my friends, is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Pin it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...