Thursday, August 2, 2012

The ending of summer

August 1st. WOW! Where has the summer gone?? But you know, I am just as anxious for fall as I am each year for summer. I love the crispness in the air. I love the fall harvest.  I love pumpkin patches and corn mazes.

It has been a rough summer for us emotionally and financially. We have had our fair share of delightful ups only to be balanced with those depressing downs. I have laughed much, cried hard and have quietly prayed when my burdens will be lifted.

I am not sure what the future holds. I am not sure when or even if my burdens will be lifted.  But I march on with my family.  I also search out moments of quietness to meditate, pray and relax.

And that, my friends, is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Pin it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...