Monday, May 7, 2012

the pile no more....


OK folks. I did it.  The pile is gone.  Yep. Completely gone.  (And it has now been gone for two days.)  It took me a while to get motivated Saturday afternoon.  Typical me, I had to play in the flower beds, water the garden, walk around the block, wash my hair.... pretty much anything to avoid the pile.  I eventually ran out of things to do and had to face it.  So first, I got out the music.


Things I found, among other things:  
expired coupons

smashed and torn bow

Did I tell you I am a pile person?  Even in cleaning, I have piles:
Eight piles to be exact........ 
 


The piles I threw out:

 

Almost done.....



Almost...almost....






To help keep the pile at bay, I had this on this file holder on counter already.  I just added a file for me, my husband and Miss M.  The binder in the back is my Mama Plan-It book.




Ok --- scroll down for the finished project------











yep, scroll a little more...... for the pile is gone.











remember the before: 



And again, the after (but bigger):







And, a pile no more, is, my friends
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Pin it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...