- Week 1: Kitchen organization: countertops and sink --finished! Had some great before and after pictures, but alas, they were destroyed in a comical, yet very, very, very tragic accident with a computer.
- Week 2: Kitchen drawers and kitchen cabinet organization -- still need to do.
- Week 3: Organize pantry, spices and food storage areas --finished! Click on the picture below to see the post (with other pictures) of what I did with the spices and pantry. I still need to work in the food storage room.
- Week 4: Organizing refrigerator and freezer -- Fridge is fnished, still need to work on deep freeze.
- Week 5: Organize recipes and cookbooks -- finished! Well, actually, I allready am pretty organized with my cookbooks. Here is a photo of them sitting on the shelf.
- Week 6: Create a home recycling center (plus dealing with trash) -- finished! Well, this too was already done. We have a big garbage in the kitchen that we dump the trash from the smaller cans into. When the kitchen trash is full (orstarts to stink) we empty it into the big outside garbage. We have two recycle bins. One for what our city collects and one for glass that our city does not recycle, so I take it to my brother's house when I visit him. His city recycles glass.
- Week 7: Organize coupons -- finished! This too, is another area I am allready organized in. I will have a post later this week on how I organize and use coupons.
I have a bit to catch up on, but it is coming together.
And being organized, my friends, is