Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Green habits

This year, I chose for one of my resolutions it to develop two new green habits. I have decided one habit it to use more reusable bags to cut down on the plastic bags that are brought into our house.  I don't know about you, but plastic bags seem to over take us. Plastic grocery bags are made from natural gas and petrolium.  I hate the idea of having, yet, another petroleum based product in our house. Someday I would love to be rid of my petroleum dependance.  I have a bunch of canvas bags, but for various reasons, they are not always used.

My new plan is thus:

1. Keep a few canvas bags in the car near the driver's seat so I will see them.

2. Make a note on my grocery list to bring bags.

And, that my friends, is


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Pin it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...