Tuesday, August 7, 2012

IMPERTURBABILITY!!

Yep! It's my new word of the week.  And it is what I need while dealing with all the chaos that is going on right now in my life. Because I get ruffled. I get frustrated. My mind becomes filled with so much junk and pain and hurt, that sometimes I shut down and slip into survival mode.

What does the word mean?  Well, that is a good question. It means: not easily perturbed, calm and unruffled.

Yep. That is exactly what I need.

Next on the list is to figure out different ways to help me cope... to be filled with imperturbability...

to start:

nature
prayer
stillness
gardening
playing
laughing
simplify
exercise
piano playing


Imperturbability!  That my friends, is



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Pin it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...