Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A thankful heart

Maybe it is the agrarian harvest time or maybe it is the long dark evenings, but it just seems so natural to be reflective this time of year. And I love that about Thanksgiving time. 

Here are 101 things I am grateful for -- (in no particular order)

family ~ friends ~ internet ~ email ~ glitter ~ nail polish ~ copy machines ~ hot showers ~ flowers ~  weddings ~ the comics ~ books ~ flashlights ~ the crock pot ~ fresh snow ~ castles ~ forests ~ kindred spirits ~ smiles ~ Colombia ~ daffodils ~ rabbis ~ forgiveness ~ moss ~ little ones ~ fingerprints ~ Chicago ~ new towels ~ flannel sheets (in the winter) ~ cotton sheets (in the summer) ~ huckleberry ice cream ~ dreams ~ Frankie ~ massages ~ dusk ~ fires ~ kisses ~ Miss M ~ thrift stores ~ veterans ~ my boyfriend who prefers that I call him my husband ~ trails ~ summer ~ fall ~ winter ~ spring ~ chocolate ~ sanitation workers ~ used maps ~ falling asleep to the sound of rain ~ garage sales ~ waa waa lights ~ freedom ~ taste ~ touch ~ sight ~ hear ~ feel ~ pulaskis ~ book stores ~ color ~ hope ~ faith ~ charity ~ HOmE ~ lunch ~ bathing suits ~ berries ~ questions ~ fresh snow ~ the ability to read ~ clip art ~ big knives ~ sunsets ~ bubbles ~ stillness ~  honesty ~ Relief Society Presidents ~ poetry ~ a new day ~ matches ~ opportunities ~ brussel sprouts ~ inspiration ~ movies ~ technology ~ violins ~ roller coasters ~ Christmas ~ photo albums ~ hard wood floors ~ mountains ~ perfume ~ hugs ~ toilet paper ~ white out ~ soap ~ paper clips ~ sneezes ~ nurses ~ pianos ~ love

~ ~ ~
PS I have to tell you, when I started writing this list, it was a bit difficult.  But after I got to #73ish, the ideas just came pouring and I found myself being selective so I could end the list. My mind is now racing with ideas and items I am grateful for.  This has been a great exercise.

And that, my friend, is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Pin it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...